- How their personal information is collected
- How TeachingDegree.org uses that personal information
- How TeachingDegree.org shares that personal information
The Collection of Personal Information
During your use of TeachingDegree.org, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information (Name, email address, telephone number)
- Demographic information (Gender, interests and zip code)
- Computer information (IP address, operating system, browser type)
How We Use Personal Information
The personal information we collect from users is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Recommending online schools and degrees that meet your educational aspirations.
- Affording you with detailed information on schools you’ve expressed interest in.
- Providing you with customer service when you have a question, concern, or request.
- Sending you information relevant to your pursuits, including news and marketing communications.
- Improving our website, services, marketing efforts, and business as a whole.
- Conducting and analyzing research to better understand our business’ and customers’ needs.
This information will also be used by us and our affiliated partners and vendors to contact you. In providing us with your personal information, you are effectively querying us. This act grants the aforementioned parties consent to not only contact you, but do so by phone for a limited time despite your being listed on any Do Not Call list; such a list’s requirements are void to us when you make a query as described above.
If you do not want to be on our marketing information subscription list, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions located in our emails.
How We Share Personal Information
- When we must do so for our contracted service companies to do their job. For instance, we may share your personal information with our email delivery service if it sends out our newsletters.
- When, with your consent, we must to appease legal requirements if we become engaged in a merger, acquisition, or the sale of any of our business assets and in good faith feel that doing so will be in the best interests of our rights, yours and/or others’ wellbeing, considering a case of fraud, or our legal standing when a governmental request is made.